Owner and data controller:
Brian Saunders - Owner
Saunders Construction Corp.
+1 (631) 387-1804
Saunders Construction Corp. (Hereinafter known as “Saunders Construction” "owner" “this website” "us" or “we”)
Your privacy is very important to us
To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices. This is done for transparency purposes to make it clear how your information is collected and used.
Types of data collected
The types of personal data that this website collects, by itself or through third parties, consist of: cookies, usage data, your name, phone number and email address. When you contact us via a contact form or email opt-in form, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form to allow us to reply to your request. Your personal information will be kept only as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it, or as permitted by law.
After you have contacted us, we will be in communication with you. These communications are essential to our relationship with you and to our ability to provide you with quality services that are responsive to your needs. As a result, we may maintain information about our communications with you for future use.
Disclosure of personal information
We do not share your information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide service. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. We do provide some of our services through service providers, partners and other third parties. We and our service partners use your personal information to operate our sites and to deliver our services.
If we are required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide personal information to the appropriate governmental authorities, we will only do so upon receipt of a court order or subpoena in order to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
The purposes of processing
The data concerning the user is collected to allow the owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: analytics, contacting the user, traffic optimization and distribution and managing contacts and sending messages. Users can find further detailed information about such purposes of processing and about the specific personal data used for each purpose in the respective sections to follow.
Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the owner in providing the service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes for which Cookies are installed may also require the user's consent. Where the installation of Cookies is based on consent, such consent can be freely withdrawn at any time.
Technical Cookies and Cookies serving aggregated statistical purposes
- Activity strictly necessary for the functioning of the service
- Activity regarding the saving of preferences, optimization, and statistics
Other types of Cookies or third parties that install Cookies
Some of the services listed below collect statistics in an anonymized and aggregated form and may not require the consent of the user or may be managed directly by the owner - depending on how they are described - without the help of third parties. If any third party operated services are listed among the tools below, these may be used to track users’ browsing habits – in addition to the information specified herein and without the owner’s knowledge.
Personal data collected
Personal data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Email & Contact Forms
Our commitment to data security
The rights of users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their data processed by the owner. In particular, users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal data.
- Object to processing of their data. users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their data. users have the right to learn if data is being processed by the owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their data. users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, the owner will not process their data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their personal data deleted or otherwise removed. users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their data from the owner.
- Receive their data and have it transferred to another controller. users have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the user's consent, on a contract which the user is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise user rights can be directed to the owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the owner as early as possible and always within one month.
Additional information about data collection and processing
The user's personal data may be used for legal purposes by the owner in court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this website or the related services. The user declares to be aware that the owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about user's personal data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this website and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this website (System logs) use other personal data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of personal data may be requested from the owner at any time.